Situated in the land of many wonders, City Royal Hotel is ready to welcome you with superior facilities and royal hospitality to make your stay the most memorable experience.
Spacious and luxriously appointed, every room is fully equipped with modern amenities so you have a " Home away from home".
- 115 Superior, Deluxe and Suite rooms
- Lobby lounge
- Conference and banquet hall
- Business center and souvenirs shop
- Foreign currency exchange
- Safe deposit boxes
- Major credit cards accepted (Visa, MasterCard, JCB & AMEX)
- Emergency medical assistance
- Car rental and sight-seeing tours
- Laundry service.
- Air-conditioned with individual control
- IDD telephone
- Well-stocked mini-bar
- Multi-channel cable television
- Queen and twin-size beds
- Writing desk with stationery
- Bed-Side console and clock
- Shaver socket (220V)
- Hair dryer and electric iron on request
- Hot & cold water shower with bath tub
- Tea/coffee in room (Suites only)
This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the courteous service of their staff while sipping a cocktail.
The best cuisines from the east and west are available to satisfy every gastronomic desire.
Open 24 hours to meet your business communication needs, the center offers modern facilities like the Internet and E-mail to keep you fully in touch with the world.
Ideal for cocktail parties and meetings, the conference facilities next to the Angkor View Restaurant can cater ot small groups for corporate functions.
Before you leave, don't forget to pick up a souvenir or two, so you can keep the memories of the awesome Angkor Temple Complex alive until your next visit, that is.
Ideally located along the airport road, it is within easy reach of the City Center and the magical Angkor Wat.
It is a 10-minute drive from the airport, 5-minute to the City Central and 15-minute from the hotel to Angkor Temple Complex.
Their animal control Long Island service were so thorough that even though we thought we had rats in our attic, they were able to pinpoint the exact species of bat that they were, without ever seeing them.